Wolfbarine Scratch Intro Video:-Intro Making Tutorial:- Assets Used in Video tutorial

Wolfbarine Scratch Intro Video:-Intro Making Tutorial:-  Assets Used in Video tutorial.



The video Assets Used in Above intro video Tutorial.


1.PIXLAB
2.ALIGHT MOTION
3.KINEMASATER
4.SCRATCH INTRO PACK

PIXELLAB

 About the App:-
It's surprisingly greaf! I'd recommend because there's no ads to disrupt you while edifing, if's like enjoy now, watch ad after you finished and saved your work. There's filters... This hes been my favorite app for edițing photos/artwork for years, but lately the app is completely unusable. Every time I open it, I'm able to use it for only a few seconds be... Lots of good features. But will not stop crashing. I cant use it anymore. I have crashing. I'd love to give it a higher rațing, but I cant use... ects that I cant even finish because

ALIGHT MOTION



About the App:-
This app is realy cool! The only problem is, when u make edits with videos it gitches, like realy bad! It doesn't do that with pictures, only videos! Please fix this! It is the be. At first, I thought the app was so clean and so cool, then it tried to edif something and the app kicked me out. I finally put some video clips in and not only were they pixelated ... Its a great edițing app! But as an edifor for quite awhile, I usually do some complex transifions and when I finish an edit, 1 watch back t all before exporting. While watching.

KINEMASTER
Application Use:-
You can find easily in android app Store with this version so you can download by click on from below install button:-
Mod Apk:-
 Here we provide you super version of the application, in which you able to find all filters and features and all types of assets that available in paid version of the app.
So you can download the mod apk by clicking on below install button.
Note:-its a shorten link perhaps you will face little bit problem to download from this link but i sure you can download it finally.
So download it at any cost because of this version of application is really Amazing you will totally surprised after getting it.
Most interesting features is you can add unlimited video layer with this version.

SCRATCH INTRO PAKE


Zip File Here


****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog